The far majority of law firms know that they need to build their reputation and the acquisition of Google Reviews is a significant part of that.
How to Get More Reviews for Your Law Firm
There are a number of strategies that law firms can use to encourage clients to leave reviews:
- Ask for reviews: One of the simplest ways to get more reviews is to simply ask satisfied clients to leave a review. This can be done in person, over the phone, or through an email or letter.
- Make it easy to leave a review: Make it as easy as possible for clients to leave a review. Provide them with links to review sites or make sure that your law firm has a presence on the major review platforms. FirmRanker is the perfect tool to do this.
- Respond to reviews: If a client leaves a review, whether positive or negative, make sure to respond. This shows that you value their feedback and are willing to engage with your clients.
- Offer incentives: Consider offering incentives, such as discounts or special offers, to clients who leave reviews. This can be an effective way to encourage more people to take the time to write a review.
- Use social media: Use social media to promote your law firm and encourage clients to leave reviews. Share links to review sites and ask followers to leave a review if they have had a positive experience with your firm.
- Monitor and manage your online reputation: Regularly check review sites and address any negative reviews in a timely and professional manner. This can help to maintain a positive online reputation for your law firm.
Getting more reviews for your law firm can be overwhelming. FirmRanker can help your law firm get more 5 star reviews, less bad ones and drive more leads into your practice.