- Our Services
Why your law firm needs to worry about reputation management.
Never before has it been more important for law firms to focus on what their clients say about them. Google reviews matter because they can have a significant impact on your local SEO and the way your business appears in search results. Google reviews are a way for clients to provide feedback about their experience with your business, and they are displayed prominently in your Google My Business (GMB) listing.
Positive reviews can help increase the credibility and trustworthiness of your law firm in the eyes of potential clients. They can also help improve your ranking in local search results, as Google uses these reviews as a ranking factor.
On the other hand, negative reviews can have the opposite effect and potentially harm your business’s reputation and local SEO. Responding to negative reviews in a timely and professional manner can help mitigate the impact of negative feedback and show potential customers that you care about their experience.
Overall, Google reviews are an important part of your online presence and can greatly impact the way your law firm is perceived by potential clients.
How FirmRanker works!
Powerful features that put collecting reviews on autopilot.
Everything your law firm needs to request, chase, publish, screen-out and syndicate client reviews.
- Collect your reviews with amazingly designed review request forms and automated follow-ups via email and SMS.
- Get less bad reviews by setting the criteria for your law firm’s review requests.
- Display your reviews with seamless integration and eye-catching display of reviews on your website.
- Give clients options. Not every happy client can or wants to publish on Google.
- Syndicate all your reviews from Google, Facebook, Yelp and others.
- Share on your social channels. Easily share your reviews on all your firm’s social channels.
- Get more great reviews and improve your Google rankings.
Get More Reviews with FirmRanker
Loading the Form...