Google Reviews are potentially one of the most important and simple things a law firm can do to help drive leads. It’s as simple as this! The more 5 star reviews your law firm has, the bigger the chances you will have in securing those potential clients that are assessing which law firm they should consult. Integral to getting great reviews is having your law firm’s Google My Business profile optimised.
Tips to Get More Better Results with Your Google My Business Profile
Here are some ways that local lawyers can improve their Google My Business (GMB) listing to improve their search engine optimisation (SEO):
- Use a consistent name, address, and phone number (NAP): Use a consistent NAP across all of your online profiles, including your GMB listing, website, and social media profiles. This helps Google understand that all of these profiles are for the same business.
- Claim and verify your GMB listing: Make sure you have claimed and verified your GMB listing, as this will allow you to make updates to your business information and see how customers are interacting with your listing.
- Add categories: Choose categories that accurately reflect the services you offer as a lawyer.
- Add photos and videos: Add high-quality photos and videos of your law firm, team, and services to your GMB listing.
- Respond to reviews: Respond to both positive and negative reviews to show that you value your customers’ feedback.
- Add products or services: Use the “Products” or “Services” section to list the specific legal services you offer.
- Add special hours or holiday hours: Use the “Special hours” feature to let customers know when you have extended or reduced business hours.
- Add a business description: Use the “Business description” field to tell potential customers more about your law firm and what sets you apart from your competitors.